FINWIRES · TerminalLIVE
FINWIRES

DigiCo Infrastructure REIT Appoints Simon Mitchell, Ralph Goninan as Co-Heads; Shares Fall 9%

By

DigiCo Infrastructure REIT (ASX:DGT) appointed Simon Mitchell and Ralph Goninan as co-heads, effective Friday, with Interim CEO Chris Maher stepping down from his role, according to a same-day filing with the Australian bourse.

The company said Mitchell and Goninan will retain their respective roles as CFO and chief development officer.

DigiCo Infrastructure shares fell 9% in recent Friday trade after it reported fiscal 2026 results earlier in the day.

Related Articles

Asia

ExaWizards Subsidiary Begins PMDA Consultation for AI-Powered Cognitive Function Diagnostic App

ExaWizards' (TYO:4259) wholly owned subsidiary, ExaMD, started a SAKIGAKE comprehensive evaluation consultation with Japan's Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) for its AI-powered cognitive function diagnostic support app, according to a Friday filing with the Tokyo bourse.The product is a software-as-a-medical-device that analyzes cognitive function from voice data collected via smartphones and other devices, it said.Shares of ExaWizards rose nearly 1% in recent trade.

TYO:4259
Asia

Omesti Proposes 5:1 Share Consolidation

Omesti (KLSE:OMESTI) proposed to consolidate every five existing shares into one share, according to a Thursday Malaysian bourse filing.As at Aug. 17, Omesti had 2.32 billion shares in issue. Under the minimum scenario, the consolidation will reduce this to 464.5 million shares. If all 131.8 million outstanding warrants are exercised before the consolidation, the enlarged 2.45 billion shares would be consolidated into 490.8 million shares.The entitlement date will be announced later, it said.

KLSE:OMESTI
Asia

Market Chatter: Hyundai Motor Faces KRW2.3 Trillion Hit as Full-Day Strike Halts Domestic Output

Hyundai Motor's (KRX: 005380) full-day labor strike on Friday is estimated to cause 2.3 trillion won in lost sales by halting production at its Ulsan, Jeonju, and Asan plants for 16 hours, Yonhap News reported the same day.About 39,000 union members are walking out after failing to reach a wage agreement with management. The union has staged 60 hours of strikes since May and plans additional four-hour stoppages on Monday and Tuesday, the report said.The ongoing strikes are expected to result in an estimated cumulative production loss of 55,200 vehicles, the report said.Hyundai Motor did not immediately respond to' request for comment.(Market Chatter news is derived from conversations with market professionals globally. This information is believed to be from reliable sources but may include rumor and speculation. Accuracy is not guaranteed.)

KRX:005380